Adam & Adam are the hosts of the What You Will Learn podcast, where they read and review the best bits from the best books. They recently climbed to #6 on the Apple Podcasts business charts and have interviewed international best-selling authors, such as Seth Godin, Robert Greene, Gretchen Rubin, Dan Pink and Chris Guillebeau, among many, many others.
In this presentation, they'll be drawing upon the best business books in the world to answer questions like:
- Can you profit from your passion?
- Is there something more out there for me, rather than working 60 hours a week for the next 60 years?
- How do you select which project to start, or which business idea is best?
- What mindset do you need to have in order to start a successful new project?
- How do you stay motivated and keep pushing yourself along the rollercoaster ride?
Check them out at whatyouwilllearn.com or search for 'What You Will Learn' on your favourite podcast app, and get ready to strap yourself in for a great night of learning and networking
7:30 Talk commences
8:00 Q&A with Adam & Adam
There is also going to be a live band starting at approximately 9pm at the Golden Monkey on the night. If anyone wishes to stay, have a drink and connect with the community you’re welcome to.