addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Entrepreneur Club of Greater Los Angeles Message Board › I Really Need Your Vote To Win My Grant.

I Really Need Your Vote To Win My Grant.

A former member
Post #: 1
I need your help for a quick sec.
After 6 months, I finally qualified to enter the Pepsi $50k Challenge Grant. To win I NEED YOUR VOTE! The grant will allow me to complete my company's online Trade Curriculum (exportdesk.com). A free course for manufactures to learn how to export & manufacture sustainably. Please take a minute to VOTE and spread the word for me. I really appreciate your time. Any feed back please let me know as well.

Albert