addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Susana M.
user 5290133
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
I would like to extend a special welcome to all new members and thank those members who have been attending the Salons. Over 400 members to date, and approximately 20-30 from this group attend on any given month. Because this is a public event, plus other meet-ups attend, between 65-105 people attend all together.

I encourage you to arrive when the doors open at 6:30, talk at 7:15 and readings at 8 promptly. Next month talks start at 7. If you are interested in reading for June, please send me an email as soon as this month's Salon is over.

When you arrive, ask Stacy where this meet up is seated.

Hope you all have a wonderful time tomorrow.

Until then,

Enjoy!

Susana

Susana Mayer, Ph.D.

Founder/Host

The Erotic Literary Salon

www.theEroticliterarysalon.com