We are a fun-loving group of women at the stage in life where we are free to enjoy ourselves and embrace what life has to offer. Our members are new to the greater Portland area or natives, married or single, professional or non-professional, working or retired - with one thing in common – we enjoy connecting with other women in our age group. We love to try new restaurants or go to old favorites, attend movies or live performances, get together for happy hours or meet for coffee and conversation, go for walks or hikes, shop or travel. We are up for anything and everything! Everyone has a voice in our group and suggestions are always welcomed and you can even organize events if you wish! So, if you are a feisty 55+ woman looking for some new friends to share some fun, let us welcome you to our group.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE TARGETING AN AUDIENCE FOR EVENTS, BUSINESS START-UPS, SPECIAL OFFERS, ETC., NO SUCH SOLICITATIONS WILL BE PASSED ON TO OUR MEMBERS. NO EXCEPTIONS!
1. Event organizers are volunteers who spend a great deal of their own time researching and planning an event so when you arrive you can relax and enjoy yourself. Be respectful of the organizer. If you have any comments or criticism either keep it to yourself or bring it up with the organizer privately. And if you want to become an Event Organizer and host your own events, let us know. Always looking for more activities.
2. A current clear facial photo of only you is REQUIRED for group membership. Use the Organizer's photo as the example of what we are asking you to post. No hats, sunglasses, other people, places, pets or things - just your face - sorry ladies, no exceptions! You will be DECLINED without the required photo and asked to resubmit. We need to be able to recognize you.
3. No-shows and last minute cancellations are NOT ACCEPTABLE. We understand that life happens but as a courtesy to other members on the wait list and the event organizers and venue, please change your RSVP online in a timely fashion.
4. Be respectful of other members.
5. Some events may require a Waiver of Liability.
6. We have no plans at this time to make dues mandatory but donations to cover the Meet-Up fees are certainly welcome. Click the ‘Chip In’ button on the left side of our home page to contribute.
We reserve the right to remove someone from the group for: violating any of these rules; exhibiting inappropriate behavior; being inactive for 3 months or more.