addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Foxboro Grind & Grub Group Message Board › Back Roads & Beaches Ride

Back Roads & Beaches Ride

Dave N.
user 10478672
Group Organizer
Warwick, RI

Hi,  First, I hope everyone has at least one spare tube.  I carry a few CO2 Cartridges, but it  would not hurt, if you had at least one of them, also.  FYI: On last Sundays Ride, I saw the old familiar scene, another Rider, changing a Flat.  Flats do happen.  ( Yes, I asked if he was OK , &  he said yes. Biker Courtesy).

I plan to Ride in the 12-13 mph Range.  You are more than Welcome to Ride with me or you can go at a faster pace. The Route is marked & I will go over that on Sunday. If you are a little slower, I will wait for you at the turns.  Please be able to Ride 34 Miles.  This is more or less a Loop & there are no shortcuts back.    I plan to take 2 Breaks, probably on the Water.  There are shops along the way, if you want something to eat.  Since there are about 15 going, we will probably split into a few Groups.

MAP LINK: Please click the Link, for a copy of the Route & Turn by Turn Directions.  You may have to Copy & Paste.

http://main.diabetes....­

We are Meeting at 10 am & starting the Ride shortly thereafter.  I will probably be my usual, couple of minutes late.

If you take Exit 3 A, instead of 3B, you will find RESTROOMS.  McDonald's, Wendy's, & a D & D.  are on the Left.  Just take a Right out of their Parking Lot & you will be heading the Correct Way.

Yes I can change a Flat, but I am not  a Bike Mechanic. Please make sure your Bike is ready to ride.

See you Sunday

Dave