Movies, Movies, Movies! Come one, Come all! See awesome performances not seen anywhere else*. See the lowly peons become kings. See the high-class find true love with a commoner. Find yourself rooting for the good guys! The underdog! Ohhing when you find out who done it. Screaming when it's scary! Laughing at funny jokes. Crying when hearts are broken and when they're put back together again. Best of all, do all of this with friends.
*OK I lie, they're seen everywhere, but it's more fun as a meetup :)
Here's the deal:
1) The meetup starts at 7:30, we'll get the movie started around 8-8:15. Try to arrive before then. If you don't, you'll likely be sitting in the back.
2) After the movie, we can choose what we want to do. We can watch a second movie, or play board games.
3) Snacks are good. People may be coming from work, so some dinner type items might be a good idea. I'll attempt to have at least one.
4) Please keep your RSVP up to date. Space is limited. RSVPs freeze the night before the meetup. What this means is wait-listers will not automatically move up to attendees. When RSVPs are frozen, space is up for grabs. If you see a spot and want to come, let me know (via comment or meetup message). I'll move people up.
5) Please don't use your phones during the movie. They're distracting!
Yay Movies! Yay Games! and Most Important of All YAY GEEKS!