addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Geek Symposium Message Board Geekertainment › The Alamo Drafthouse does a truncated version of this video before some of i

The Alamo Drafthouse does a truncated version of this video before some of it's movies.

John
user 11779399
Houston, TX
Post #: 9
Shiraz
user 65971052
Houston, TX
Post #: 4
Wish they'd show the whole video, with 3 ft high lyrics....
but that's just me...
John
user 11779399
Houston, TX
Post #: 10
I think such lyrics as "don't pull your penis out" and "We still have all your fucking money" may not be the image they want you to have of their proprietorship. Still, wouldn't that just be the coolest?