addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Glendale Photography Group Message Board › Incredible Photoshop & LightRoom Video Training Series 93+ Videos...

Incredible Photoshop & LightRoom Video Training Series 93+ Videos... FREE...!!!

A former member
Post #: 5,425
Incredible Photoshop & LightRoom Video Training Series 93+ Videos... FREE...!!!

This series is totally FREE...! I've just watched 2 videos so far so I have a long way to go... But, 6+ years ago, I took a PS college class and since then forgot most of what I learned... however, the 1st two I learned a lot! He has a no nonsense style, but manages to capture my attention. He moves very fast, but the beauty of the video training is that if I don't get it the first time, I just replay it a couple times until I get it and then continue on.

NINETY THREE VIDEOS! All FREE... The trainer is a photographer and they are all geared toward the photographer.

Not sure why they are free, but the videos are some of the best I've seen. Check them out.

https://www.udemy.com...­
Alfredo T.
user 69557882
Glendale, CA
Post #: 6
I checked the website and it doesn't seem to be a free curse, it says $40.00 for the Photoshop class...
A former member
Post #: 5,430
I checked the website and it doesn't seem to be a free curse, it says $40.00 for the Photoshop class...

I just tried the link and it still says free for me...

This is what the page says for me...

Photoshop Training - Tutorials - FREE
Manfred Werner Manniphoto

But I'd already signed up... maybe the free courses was a limited time or number of people. but I can still access all the videos for free. But... after viewing 5 of the 93+ videos it would be well worth $40 and more!

Try again and maybe some other members could test the link. https://www.udemy.com...­
Jorge A.
user 4647614
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 103
if you do a search in that website for photoshop you will find the free courses... also there is a free lightroom course with 58 lectures... here is the search I did. https://www.udemy.com...­
A former member
Post #: 5,431
Wow! They have several free workshop series! Great link! I had no idea they had so many other courses on PS.