PLEASE READ THE BELOW BEFORE SENDING A JOINING REQUEST!
• WHO ARE WE? We are a small Central London based War Party (bunch of mates) of like minded individuals interested in Tabletop Gaming, Entertainment and Adventuring looking to socialise and roll dice in pleasant company with good humour and casual conversation. Away from the burn of every day life.
• WHAT DO WE PLAY? We play a vast eclectic assortment of card and boardgames from casual ameritrash to deep euros; Agricola to Zombicide, Avalon to Werewolf, Age Of Empires to Olympos etc. We also play war and strategy games as well as hosting Murder Mysteries and various RPGs. Alongside gaming we also participate in Escape Rooms, Cinema, Eating Out/Dining and Outdoor Events/Activities. We're also known for playtesting new games and prototypes as several of our members are game designers
• WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? We are seeking other like minded Adventurers who are CALM, SENSIBLE, AMICABLE and looking to join a SOCIAL CIRCLE as well as a gaming group. We are normally 'Invitation Only' but occasionally host open events for interested parties. Membership is free, there are no costs or joining fees. Our maximum membership capacity is 50, which is our Meetup subscription limit, and cannot take on any more beyond that.
• DO I NEED ANY GAMING EXPERIENCE? Not at all. We have a very eclectic mix of demographics from complete newbies to exp gamers, young and old, male and female, shy and confidant, various professions etc. All we ask is for the ability to learn/pick up new games esp modern games with the right attitude and respect to other members. We do not play commercial games such as Snakes & Ladders, Backgammon, Trivial Pursuit etc.
• HOW DO I JOIN? Please message an Organiser for a 2 month trial membership, joining instructions and event locations as we often play at private residences and not just public houses/locations. During the trial period you can also ask to become a permanent member if you like what you see. We will not take any offence if you find our group not suitable for you as we understand not everyone will be suitable for our group. We are extremely limited for spaces, so serious requests only please. We want to avoid the Facebook mentality of collecting friends/groups but never actually interacting with them.
• ANY REGULAR LOCATIONS? We have a regular weekly public venue in Chelsea, Central London to game as well as private residences around the local area. We find Central London the best mutual common ground for members to travel in from as we live all over London.
• COOL, SOUNDS GOOD. ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO KNOW? We are a PRIVATE members club not an open public group. As such we're aiming to remain small and retain the circle-of-friends atmosphere as opposed to a crowded sweaty room filled with bad mannered strangers with poor hygiene arguing over dice rolls. You MUST also display a genuine photo of yourself on Meetup so we know who to expect for when you attend. Fake photos will be automatically dismissed. If you think we are for you then get in touch, we're always on the look out for individuals with the right attitude.
Check 'Pages' if you require more info :)
**Please do not apply if you are ABUSIVE, ARGUMENTATIVE, ILL TEMPERED, EASILY OFFENDED, UNHYGIENICor AGGRESSIVE. POOR MANNERS and INAPPROPRIATENESS will NOT be tolerated. There are plenty of other Meetup groups for that. No time wasters, please!**