addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Great Australian Shepherd Texas Roundup Message Board › November AAAS Meetup and November Dues

November AAAS Meetup and November Dues

Adele S.
user 11422111
Austin, TX
Hey everyone! I'm excited to plan our November meetup. With the weather this beautiful I can't get enough of playing outside with the dogs. :)

I'd like some input on which weekends work best for the AAAS members for our November meetup. Any suggestions? Email me privately at adele.m.shaw@gmail.com with your preference!

Also, November dues are upon us! Remember we switched meetup dues to twice a year ONLY. This either needs to be paid by check in the mail or by Paypal. Super easy 10$ straight. Which is actually less than the previous 2.50$ a month and makes keeping track of payments even easier! This is just a due to help me pay to keep the website up and running. It's not free unfortunately.

All members that haven't paid by November 15th will be removed from the group. If you have any questions please email me privately at adele.m.shaw@gmail.com

Thank you!

Adele Shaw