Please read the following before RSVPing
1) I am not a coach my workouts posted are only a suggestion feel free to do whatever you desire. (Be that walking around the track or running the surrounding neighborhood)
2) NO ALCOHOL on school properties (this should not need to be stated but I feel the need to say it).
3) track etiquette please be aware of other runners lane 1 is generally reserved for interval work so please do not walk/jog in the lower lanes.
4) Warming up is essential in staying injury free. 800 meters to 1 mile warmup will usually suffice but if you're sore in a particular area some static stretching may help. Dynamic stretching helps as well (particularly in warmer weather). NOTE: We will warm up together prior to starting the workout.
5) We have been successfully doing track workouts for 3 years now please contact me (John Gamrat) if you have any questions or concerns.