addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Happy Hour Group Message Board › Remembering Wendell, Sunday March 6 from 4 to 8 PM at Blue Canyon

Remembering Wendell, Sunday March 6 from 4 to 8 PM at Blue Canyon

A former member
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I posted a note on the Calendar about a Meetup for Wendell that the Over 45 Singles and Wine on a Budget Groups are hosting. Since it isn't a happy hour and we already have two events scheduled for that week I posted it as a note for those of you who will want to attend.

Sincerely,

Jill

Joint event with NE Ohio Meetup groups to honor our member and dear friend Wendell Hayes.

Wendell passed away in his sleep the night of February 4, after spending a great evening with the Over 45 Singles Group. Wen was an active member in a large number of social Meetup groups in the area. He brought charm, class, wit and humor to every event he attended. He graciously assisted with hosting events.

Please come join us to honor and remember Wendell.

Sunday, March 6, 4pm to 8pm

Open house, private room reserved.

Cash bar, order from the menu.

The Blue Canyon

8960 Wilcox Drive,
Twinsburg, Ohio 44087

Wendell’s family has asked to join us for this event.

(Organized by Barb Travis, Organizer of the Over 45 Singles Group and Linda Blackwood, Organizer of the Wine on a Budget group.)