addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Happy Hour Group Message Board › Blue Point Grill

Blue Point Grill

A former member
Post #: 1
Talked to Jessica at the Blue Point Grill tonight and she gave me the lowdown on the happy hour there. Last night I suggested a future date for that venue. Here are the details:

Happy hour is from

M-F 3-6:30pm

and

Sunday 5-9pm

and features

**1/2 off their entire bar menu
**$5 martinis and some other drinks also at the $5 rate

Would people be interested in a happy hour there? If so, I am happy to set us up. Kevin? Jill? Your thoughts?

Michelle
A former member
Post #: 33
Go for it Michelle,
I will be there for sure if I am town on the date. I have heard great things about this place!
Thanks for checking it out, Dave
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey Michelle!

I would also attend as BPG is one of my favorite places!
A former member
Post #: 5
Talked to Jessica at the Blue Point Grill tonight and she gave me the lowdown on the happy hour there. Last night I suggested a future date for that venue. Here are the details:

Happy hour is from

M-F 3-6:30pm

and

Sunday 5-9pm

and features

**1/2 off their entire bar menu
**$5 martinis and some other drinks also at the $5 rate

Would people be interested in a happy hour there? If so, I am happy to set us up. Kevin? Jill? Your thoughts?

Michelle

I am totally down with doing a Sunday there. Its pretty laid back on 6th. I will email the group and see what they think. Thanks Michelle : )