Herbal First Aid & Field Medicine Workshop
• Two-Hour Workshop; We will start promptly at 1 PM. (I will be there at 12:30-12:45, you are encouraged to arrive early.)
• Bring Notebook; Laptops welcome (Even larger room than before!)
• Tasting Herbs in various preparations and menstruums (solvents)
• Hands-on Herb Samples
• Workshops would be open to 8 people per session, but I could be able to accommodate repeat sessions so that others may partake if requested.
Curriculum Description -
Herbal First Aid & Field Medicine
· Brief History of how wild herbs have been used as first aid and field medicine across various herbal traditions.
· We will discuss how different herbs can be used to heal and disinfect, as well as basic field procedures.
· Workshop Specimen Focus – Join us as we examine, smell, taste, and touch various types of pre-prepared first aid remedies.
· Everyone will receive a few samples to start their own DIY herbal first aid kit, as well as a list of helpful herbs and preparation instructions.