Partake in an herbal tasting journey and a discussion about the folklore and historic uses for an array of medicinal roots, tubers, and bulbs that had been used in Ancient Greece, Egypt, and still continue to be used in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Ayurveda, and Latin America.
· Workshop Specimen Focus Include Burdock, Licorice, Ginger, Onion, Potato, Angelica, Marshmallow, etc
• Bring Notebook; Laptops welcome.
• Tasting Herbs in various preparations and menstruums (solvents)
• Hands-on Identification of Herbs
• Take home samples of selected herbs used in lecture and accompanying recipes