This is approximately a 10 mile loop moderate hike through Annadel State Park starting and ending at Parktrail Dr. Elevation gain is about 1000ft. At a moderate pace we will go up Spring Creek Trail, ramble through Wild Oaks Trail, do both Burma Trails, walk part of the Marsh Trail and come down the Canyon Trail. This a great place to see some wildlife because of no hunting, fauna usually just hangs out as hikers go by.
Carpooling is suggested. I will add locations to this if you contact me. Please comment below if you plan on carpooling
I will be carpooling from parking lot across from Sebastopol Vet Center entrance (282 S. High St.) Leaving at 9:00am.
Map shows meet up location. We will meet at the approximate address 4838 Parktrail Dr., where there is an entrance into Annadel State Park.
Trail-head depart Time: We should be on the trail promptly at 9:30am.
While you are ultimately responsible for your own comfort and safety, I suggest:
• Always bring plenty of water! Always important, especially important when hot.
• Bring layered clothing. It could be hot or it could be cold and windy.
• Wear sturdy shoes/boots.
• Bring plenty of food.
• Don’t attempt the hike unless you are confident it is a reasonable hike for you.
• I also request that you:
• Are courteous and respectful of others.
• Bring a positive attitude and open mind.
• Take responsibility for yourself.
• Come ready for a good day.
Hope to see you there!