addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Hiking League Message Board › Blood Mountain

Blood Mountain

Charlie B
user 9860550
Group Organizer
Alpharetta, GA
...just a quick reminder of this Sunday's hike on Blood Mountain. We'll hike up Blood Mountain from the back side, which is not only easier than the front side trail, but these trails provide a very different look to getting to the scenic views at the top. You also get a special bonus: the trail back includes a semi-secret path along a running creek that's very cool!

Hiking Notes: The hike will cover about six miles and will be fast paced, so intermediate to advanced hikers only. And as usual, no dogs or young children. BTW, make sure to bring some water and lunch/snacks, as well as a towel and shirt change for the ride home.

Carpool Options: Andy will run one carpool from the Mall of Georgia, and I will run another from the parking lot of Best Buy on Haynes Bridge Rd and Exit 9 off of 400. I have a white Toyota Sequoia and will meet you in the parking lot on the left hand side of the store. Please be there no later than 9:15am (we will leave promptly at 9:30am). Please send an eMail to me or Andy by Saturday night to let us know you are coming!

See you there!

Charlie