There are lots of great social groups around the Triangle, but none of them are centered around Holly Springs. So...I decided to fix that! This group is for anyone interested in socializing with others in and around the Holly Springs area. And of course you don't have to be from Holly Springs to join in on the fun! We have members from Fuquay-Varina, Apex, Garner, Cary, Raleigh, and even Sanford and Fayetteville! Activities include hiking, walking, movies, potluck dinners, kayaking, board game nights, outdoor concerts, weekend trips to the beach and mountains, and anything else members can dream up.
This group is open to...well...everyone! Age, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, relationship status, and where you live aren't important - although if you live in New York or Paris you may want to find a more local group! Although events won't be labeled as such, most events will be kid-friendly and pet-friendly. I have an 18-year-old son and a dog who will be joining us from time to time. If you have a question about whether or not an event is appropriate for your child/pet, simply send me an email and ask!
So what are you waiting for? Join the group and let's get together to explore this fantastic area we live in!
On August 21, 2017, you were one of two people:
• Someone who saw the total eclipse and realized it was one of the most amazing things you'd ever seen in your life.
• Someone who saw 99% or less of the eclipse and thought it was no big deal until you heard the people who saw 100% of the eclipse babbling about how amazing it was.
So this time, let's all see the total eclipse together! And could there be a more beautiful place to see it than at Niagara Falls??? In fact, Niagara Falls is such a great location that we can stay the entire weekend leading up to the Monday eclipse and still not run out of things to do!
WHAT'S THE PLAN?
• Fly or drive (or teleport) to Niagara Falls on Friday, April 5th, 2024
• Enjoy Niagara Falls and the surrounding area on Saturday and Sunday
• Watch the eclipse on Monday, April 8th, 2024
• Fly or drive (or teleport) home on Tuesday, April 9th, 2024
WHAT TIME WILL THE ECLIPSE OCCUR?
• Partial begins: Apr 8, 2024 at 2:04:47 pm
• Full begins: Apr 8, 2024 at 3:18:11 pm
• Maximum: Apr 8, 2024 at 3:19:57 pm
• Full ends: Apr 8, 2024 at 3:21:43 pm
• Partial ends: Apr 8, 2024 at 4:31:51 pm
• Duration: 2 hours, 27 minutes, 4 seconds
• Duration of totality: 3 minutes, 32 seconds
THIS SOUNDS EPIC! WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
• For now, just RSVP. I'll email more details as we get closer.
WHAT IF WE DON'T HAVE EMAIL ANYMORE IN 2024?
• You're right. We may be able to simply beam messages into each other's heads by that time. It is 7 freaking years in the future! But as long as you RSVP, I'll keep you up to date on plans for this event!