On August 21, 2017, you were one of two people:
• Someone who saw the total eclipse and realized it was one of the most amazing things you'd ever seen in your life.
• Someone who saw 99% or less of the eclipse and thought it was no big deal until you heard the people who saw 100% of the eclipse babbling about how amazing it was.
So this time, let's all see the total eclipse together! And could there be a more beautiful place to see it than at Niagara Falls??? In fact, Niagara Falls is such a great location that we can stay the entire weekend leading up to the Monday eclipse and still not run out of things to do!
WHAT'S THE PLAN?
• Fly or drive (or teleport) to Niagara Falls on Friday, April 5th, 2024
• Enjoy Niagara Falls and the surrounding area on Saturday and Sunday
• Watch the eclipse on Monday, April 8th, 2024
• Fly or drive (or teleport) home on Tuesday, April 9th, 2024
WHAT TIME WILL THE ECLIPSE OCCUR?
• Partial begins: Apr 8, 2024 at 2:04:47 pm
• Full begins: Apr 8, 2024 at 3:18:11 pm
• Maximum: Apr 8, 2024 at 3:19:57 pm
• Full ends: Apr 8, 2024 at 3:21:43 pm
• Partial ends: Apr 8, 2024 at 4:31:51 pm
• Duration: 2 hours, 27 minutes, 4 seconds
• Duration of totality: 3 minutes, 32 seconds
THIS SOUNDS EPIC! WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
• For now, just RSVP. I'll email more details as we get closer.
WHAT IF WE DON'T HAVE EMAIL ANYMORE IN 2024?
• You're right. We may be able to simply beam messages into each other's heads by that time. It is 7 freaking years in the future! But as long as you RSVP, I'll keep you up to date on plans for this event!