addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Save this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website tomorrow.

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

Lisa
Hi Everyone
We hope you are all staying safe in the snow . . .
I just received a call from my neighbor that 2 pugs were found near Our Lady of Rosary Chapel in Poughkeepsie on Monday . . they both had leashes on but there was no human with them (Im sorry I forgot to ask if they were black or fawn).  They are both safe now but we are trying to find their owners . . .if you know of anyone who may be missing their pugs, please contact me and I will give you some contact info on who you can call to find out more info . . .
Lisa
georgette
duddleysmommy
Poughkeepsie, NY
Post #: 21
Hi Lisa,
Were these babies' parents found yet??
:'(
Georgette
Lisa
PugsWeb
Poughkeepsie, NY
Post #: 609
I actually have a call in about this but haven't heard . . I do know there is someone willing to adopt them if needed so they will have a home to go to.

Keep warm
Lisa
Lisa
PugsWeb
Poughkeepsie, NY
Post #: 610
So the person who was thinking of adopting them feels it probably is not best as he has other dogs . .but is very concerned these pugs be adopted together. If anyone knows of anyone who might be interested in adopting this pair, please contact me and I will let you know where they are (they are in separate locations right now, but local) . . .All I know is they are both boys . . .
Lisa
PugsWeb
Poughkeepsie, NY
Post #: 611
no one ever came forward for them . . . :(