addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Intuitive Connection, a Spiritual Center Message Board › Meetup details changed: Reiki I Workshop - Facilitated by Donna Damato of Na

Meetup details changed: Reiki I Workshop - Facilitated by Donna Damato of Naperville, IL

A former member
I've updated the Reiki Classes on Meetup.  I look forward to teaching Reiki in Louisville.  When I learned Reiki, it opened up a whole new intuitive world for me, and 14 years later I am still learning new ways Reiki and Energy Healing can help me and my clients.
We've decided to take the required deposit down, you can pay in full on the day of the class.  Please make sure if you RSVP yes that you do attend, I will be printing and bringing Reiki Workbooks for all who RSVP YES, and each class is set for 10 participants.
There are 4 opportunities in September for you to take Reiki.  We scheduled Sunday Sept 7th, Wed/Thurs Sept 17/18 evening class and Saturday Sept 20 and another Sunday class on Sept 21.  I hope one of these dates will fit your schedule and you can begin to open yourself up to a whole new intuitive you!
Peace & Blessings to you all!
Donna Damato, Reiki Master Teacher, Trance Channel, Cranial Sacral Therapist.
For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/The-Intuitive-Connection/events/198348272/­
When: Sunday Sept 7th 10:00 AM, Wed/Thurs Sept 17 & 18 6:30 PM; Saturday Sept 20 10:00 AM & Sunday, Sept 21, 2014 10:00 AM
Where: The Intuitive Connection
1626 Story Avenue
Louisville, KY
Cost : $125.00 per person
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.