addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Irish / British Genealogy Group Message Board › 1921 CANADA CENSUS TO BE RELEASED ONLINE!

1921 CANADA CENSUS TO BE RELEASED ONLINE!

Bridget
user 8700760
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 121
So I may be Canadian but don't have any need for census information for my ancestry as I'm first generation! In any event I know some of you count Canadian ancestors within your family trees. Hope this leads to some success for you!

http://globalgenealog...­
Patrick
user 9112510
New York, NY
Post #: 31
Hey I'm bored, let me check out Peter Jennings and his Kin, I should connect to him somewhere back in time, right?
Also, some of those 'I can't find so-and-so' might of traveled to the U.S. in thru Canada, so I'll run the usual set of surnames to see what comes up, looking for surprises!!!