addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Irish / British Genealogy Group Message Board › IRISH DIRECTORIES - 1881/1891-2/1894

IRISH DIRECTORIES - 1881/1891-2/1894

Bridget
user 8700760
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 12
FYI I have the following data on CD for reference:

1. Slater's Royal National Directory of Ireland 1894
2. Directory of Limerick and Clare 1891-2
3. Slater's Commercial Directory of Ireland 1881 (Munster, Cork and Limerick Sections)

In my initial scan of the CDs I ordered there is information on the various counties, occupation listings for many of the residents in the given year.

Should anyone be interested I will bring to the next meetup for viewing.