addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Islington Book Group Message Board › The Psycopath Test Meetup - Thank You and Attendees Update

The Psycopath Test Meetup - Thank You and Attendees Update

Hannah
user 8672863
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi All,

I hope you're well and having a great start to the week.

We had a fantastic meetup last week when we discussed The Psycopath Test by Jon Ronson.

We were back to an old venue of The Four Sisters on Canonbury Lane - it has recently reopened after a lengthy refurbishment. It looks great but unfortunatley the benches in the back room have now been replaced with normal chairs so the capacity in the room was greatly reduced. This meant that last week's meetup was a mixture of a book discussion / opportunity to get really close and personal with other members / non musical chairs / heat exhaustion / endurance test ...

Thank you all for being such good sports and tolerating the unique conditions - i'll be sure to cap the attendance at 20 for any future meetups that we have there.

I'm writing to ask those of you that came along last Tuesday to confirm that your attendance has been correctly RSVPd. I think I have everyone except for 2 people ( I think i've missed out a Sarah and an Eva????).

Please do let me know if you are missing ( look in Past Meetups ) and I can add you on - I don't think meetup will let anyone except the organisers add attendees retrospectively as the meetup in now in the past.

Warm regards,

Hannah