Expand to read full details of the event and link to the jam list...
The Jam Plan
2.30m - 4.30pm
Working with charts of blues, jazz, pop, rock and soul standards.
To request a song for others to play or to be a main part on a specific song, please message over your email address to get access to edit the list.
Break for 15 minutes
4.30pm - 6.30pm
Open creative jam - either continuing with the charts nominated by others or working around basic chord progressions and making it up on the spot (singers and instrumentalists)!
Song list sheet:
To edit and add songs, message me your email address to access the list;
What to bring for the day
Will book keys, drum kit, three mics, 1 bass amp and 2 guitar amps.
All the above will be used in rotation.
Anyone is welcome to bring additional amps, mics or their own keyboard to use on the day.
Feel free to print off the charts from the jam list unless you're playing by ear.
Bring along lyrics of tunes you wish to sing or the willingness to learn or back up on the day.
Guitarist / Bassist:
Bring along your instrument.
Sticks of your choice (they're available to borrow at the studio too).
1. This event requires willingness and ability to collaborate with others and work as a band.
2. Jammers must come prepared for the songs that they put their names down for.
3. Songs suggested should be suitable for a band set and have chords provided in the spreadsheet for others to learn in advance if not already on the list. The key must be provided for others to learn if different from the original.
4. Instruments must be tuned before starting the jam.
5. Any no shows or cancellations up to 7 days before the Jam will not be refunded.
The cost is now £10 pre-pay for the day which all go towards running The Jam.
Any questions, let me know.