Are you looking to grow your business? We are a fun, tight-knit group of independent business owners. Our guiding principle is that people do business with people that they know, like and trust. We want to get to know more about you and what you do so that we can share referrals.
On your first visit you will be invited to present yourself and your business to the group. Please bring 30 business cards to hand out, as well as any literature or samples that might help us to get to know you better. Please RSVP on this Meetup page so that we can plan for your attendance.
We meet every Wednesday morning at 7:30 at Mel's Diner on Howe.
Everyone is encouraged to order breakfast.
Most selections are under $10.
Ours is an "exclusive" group. To avoid competition among our members, we allow only one representative from each industry.
We have current openings for:
- Building Trades - Medical and Dental Care
- Auto Repair - Catering & Hospitality
- In-home Nursing Care - Beauty and Body Modification
....and many other areas.
Our current members include:
- Mike Arnold: Home Loans
- Jeff Aston: Living Trusts
- Jim Dorsey: Pastor
- Henry Enns: Medicare Supplemental Insurance
- Kelli Foley: Real Estate
- Kimberly Geil: Life and Career Coach
- Angelina Geisler: Life Insurance
- Danielle Gourley: Internet Marketing
- Joe Green: Custom Pens and Gifts
- Byron Hutchings: Subscription Legal Services
- Paul Jubb: Income Tax Enrolled Agent
- Julie Knudsen: Graphic Design and Branding
- Brock Lee: Power Washing
- Terrelle Ballard Mitchell: Business Liability Insurance
- Rick Murray: PC and Network Install and Repair
- Caroline Robert: Sample-First Smart Coffee
- Pat Scharrer: In-Home Fashion Consulting
- Robin Shimizu: Health and Beauty
- Douglas Wolfe: Essential Services and Merchant Services
Questions? Call or text Douglas Wolfe at (916)[masked]