Dates : 21 - 29 September 2019
A 9 Days / 8 Nights Magical Retreat
Accommodation is on a twin-sharing basis per room. We pair participant with participant intuitively. If you will like to share the room with someone you know, please indicate in the comment when you register.
Single Occupancy is available for an additional charge of USD740. If you prefer a single occupancy room, please indicate in the comment when you register.
Hotel Plan :
8 nights of accommodation in 4 star or equivalent good hotels around Israel
Fee: *Deposit USD500 by 30 April 2019 to secure Early Bird Price Now!*
· Early Bird Price (Deposit USD500 by 30 April 2019) :
USD4,300(twin sharing) / USD5,040 (single supplement)
· Normal Price (Deposit USD500 from 1 May 2019) :
USD4,800 (twin sharing) / USD5,540 (single supplement)
Registration and retreat details : http://lighthousemakers.com/index.php/events?task=view_event&event_id=49
Day 1 - Arrival in Jerusalem hotel, Dinner in hotel
Day 2 - Mt Olive, Dominus Flevit Church, Kidron Valley, Garden of Gethsmane,All Nation's Church, Virgin's Tomb Church of Assumption
Day 3 - Temple Mount, Western Wall (Wailing Wall), St. Anne Bethesda pool, Dolorosa Holy Sepulcher
Day 4 - Qumran, Swim in Dead Sea, Masada, Kfar Hakonm (hotel in Gallili)
Day 5 - Jerico :Mt Temptation, Qaser Al Yehud, Mt Tabor
Day 6 - Mt of Beatitides, Capernaum, Tabgha Church, Galilee Cruise from Ginosar to Tiberias
Day 7 - Elijah's Cave, Nazareth, Cana, Mt Tabor
Day 8 - City of David Garden, Mt Zion (Tomb of David, last supper) St Peter in Gallicantu, Garden Tomb (Jerusalem hotel)
Day 9 – Bethlehem Visit to Nativity Church, Shepherd Field, Free time in Old Jerusalem, Airport for Home Sweet Home
· Daily channeling, meditation, intention ceremony, activation and initiation in power spots guided by Rae Chandran.
· Opportunity to explore our past lives guided by Rae Chandran in this retreat.
· Opportunity to swim and enjoy mud bath in the Dead Sea.
· Opportunity to be blessed in water by Rae Chandran in Qasr el Yahud, the same holy site where Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist.
· English-speaking Tour Guide.
· Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner provided except for the first and last day of retreat. We will enjoy Breakfast and Lunch on the last day before our transfer to the aiport. Vegetarian and Halal meal options are included in this retreat.
· Daily Mineral water supply.
· Entry fees to all venues and sites.
· All transportation within Israel, including cruise and air-conditioned bus/coach.
· Service charges and taxes are included.
What is not included:
· International Flight Ticket from home country.
· Travel insurance and Entry Visa Fee.
· USD15 tips per day for the tour guide.
· Optional Tours (Camel Riding, etc) Fee.
· Tips and gratuities.
· Bank transfer fees.
· Beverages with the exception of mineral water.
· Items of Personal nature (Shopping, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.)