Hi Newham Cat Society - cat lovers,
As promised I am scheduling a 2nd 'walk' in the park with the kittens on 23rd Feb, Sunday afternoon starting at 12:30 with tea, weather permitting. However we need to limit the numbers to 4 people max so everyone can enjoy it a bit more.
Our adventure of 'walking' in the park with no lead is a result of having to turn my outdoor kittens into indoor kittens, thus finding a middle ground by taking them to play outdoors once a month.
The 'walk' itself entails the following:
- tea, informal chat about lead and non-lead training, etc.
- meeting the cats for 5-10 min so they can sniff you all friendly folk
- getting kittens into the basket
- letting them out 'with no lead' at our usual spot in the park
- watching them get acquainted with their surroundings outside, 5-10 of sniffing
- see some professional tree climbing, ball playing and ability to follow
Transport [Ramsey Walk appears as Marquess on Google Maps]
Canonbury Overground (5 min walk)
Dalston junction Overground (10 min walk)
Highbury & islington (15 min walk)
Angel (20 min walk or buses)
Buses: 38, 56, 73, 271, 341, 476
from Angel is the last stop before St Pauls and after Sainsbury
towards Angel is the first Essex Rd stop
Our building is between the park/green and the nursery, last door to the right.