addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Umbraco Meetup Message Board › Apologies, am going to have to miss the meetup tonight

Apologies, am going to have to miss the meetup tonight

Adam S.
ashallcross
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi Everyone

Sorry, am going to have to miss the meetup tonight, I have had man flu for about 2 weeks now and my head is banging..

Any how, for the next meetup I'm going to arrange a session in our shiny new office for the next meetup with a projector so we can do a couple of presentations with few drinky poos then migrate the pub after that..

So, i'll circulate something later int he month.

Cheers

Adam