addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Umbraco Meetup Message Board › Presentations tonight

Presentations tonight

Adam S.
ashallcross
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hello Everybody

Great to see so many people signed up for tonights meetup. We've got some great demo's lined up from Warren, Jeavon and Laurie.

We'll keep them to 15 mins (ish) each so short and snappy.

However if anyone would like to present or demo anything feel free to bring a laptop along and plug in. Just come and see me when you arrive. I have a new Mac adapter for all you Mac lovers. Its a standard VGA one otherwise...

We'll start around 1800/1815 ish so don't worry if you're late. I know 1730 is a little early for everyone to get there. Let me know if that is a good time or not??

And apologies for taking so long to organise something constructive :)

Big thanks to Lotte, Hendy, Laurie and Warren for kicking me up the you-know-what and getting something moving...

and as the Umbraconista said to the bishop...#H5YR

Cheers and see you all later

Adam