addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Bulldog Club of Southern California Message Board › Bulldog puppies need home

Bulldog puppies need home

Closed to new replies

rosabarron
user 124138362
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 2
my family and i are moving to Europe for a new job appointment and would like to fine some one that would adopt our 10 weeks old male and female English bulldog. we dont want to travel with them since i will be very stress due to their age and it will also e costly. please need need a lovely and for ever home for the puppies. thanks