addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Bulldog Club of Southern California Message Board › looking for vet and input in or near Hollywood...

looking for vet and input in or near Hollywood...

don w.
user 221795051
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
I just inherited a bulldog her name is Hermie, she is 2 years old. I'm looking for a referral in the Hollywood area for a vet that is familiar or specializes in bulldogs? She has not been fixed (spade) yet and I'm really torn on if she should be fixed or if I should breed her. I feel she would be a great mama and she has good bulldog lines or features. (I also could just be full of myself because she is my baby and our "babies" are always better then anybody else's). Can anyone give me any suggestions or avenues I should check out? Looking forward to meeting other Bulldog families in Los Angeles... don