addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Bulldog Club of Southern California Message Board › Wags and Walks Rescue looking for a foster for the SWEETEST English Bulldog

Wags and Walks Rescue looking for a foster for the SWEETEST English Bulldog

Erica F.
user 223470720
North Hollywood, CA
Post #: 1
Hi Los Angeles Bulldog Lovers! I need your help! My name is Erica, and I'm a volunteer for Wags and Walks, which is a non profit foster based rescue in LA. We're currently looking for a foster family for the absolute sweetest 2 year old white and brindle English Bull dog, Rufus. He just came from the trainer, and he loves toys, is a great walker for anyone, and loves rolling on his back to be pet. If anyone in the area has any interest in fostering him or knows anyone who would be interested, PLEASE PLEASE email me and fox.erica94@gmail.com. I can't figure out how to post photos to this, but if you're interested at all I can email you photos of our sweet boy!

Thanks!!