addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Wild Edibles and Self-Reliance Group Message Board › Emergency Supplies

Emergency Supplies

A former member
Post #: 274
I recently became a consultant for an emergency food supply company. I can do home parties (yummy taste testing) and demo products. I hope to be having vendor booths at gun and knife shows. Take a look at my website at all the cool stuff I have. (And I need to figure out how I can be a sponsor on this self-reliance site).
ChrisMay.shelfreliance.com
A former member
Post #: 1
Maybe you could try and sell your product to surplus stores.