addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Madison Area Euchre Meetup Group Message Board › Need someone to run the meetup

Need someone to run the meetup

Benjamin
user 9273855
Middleton, WI
Hello!
I've just got an emergency family obligation for Wednesday that I can't get out of. I can't run this meetup on Wednesday. Will someone run it? I can drop off the cards at the bar earlier in the day, but can't attend. Please let me know if you will do it. As those you of who have been there before know, we just draw names out of a hat and play cards. pretty easy to run.

please let me know ASAP. I would really hate to cancel another meetup.

Ben