addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Madison Area Euchre Meetup Group Message Board › New Schedule Poll

New Schedule Poll

Nic
user 10053957
Verona, WI
Since we've got quite a few new people showing up now, I'd like to revisit our schedule choices. Please respond to the poll below and let us know what days are best for playing euchre. I don't think the poll can take free-text responses, so if you want to say anything about the schedule feel free to email me back. Thanks.

­http://www.meetup.com...­
/The-Madison-Area-Euchre-Meetup-Group/polls/223263/­
A former member
Post #: 1
It is fairly hit or miss as to which day works, but I'd prefer to start at 6 or 6:30 since I have to head out by 9 usually.
A former member
Post #: 6
Starting earlier would be nice if there were enough people that could get there from work. As you all know, adding people in is more difficult and no one likes waiting. Can people make a 6pm or 630pm start?