addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Madison Area Euchre Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: June 28th Euchre Meetup at Tully's

New Meetup: June 28th Euchre Meetup at Tully's

Nic
user 10053957
Verona, WI
Announcing a new Meetup for The Madison Area Euchre Meetup Group!

What: June 28th Euchre Meetup at Tully's

When: Monday, June 28, 2010 7:00 PM

Where:
Tully's II Food & Spirits
6401 Monona Dr
Madison, WI 53716
608-222-4995

With the tournament going on this week I wasn't going to schedule another meetup before July 4th weekend, but Marlene was nice enough to call ahead to Tully's and make sure we could go there. Figured that means we have to play now. :)

This meetup will be NON-tournament based, just our normal games and rules. So stop by and play some friendly euchre with great people. I'll even do my best to start it on schedule this time.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­