addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Madison Healthy Vegan Meetup Group Message Board › Sarah Lozanova's article in this week's Isthmus (in the "Abode" se

Sarah Lozanova's article in this week's Isthmus (in the "Abode" section)

David
user 8829766
Madison, WI
Post #: 164
Sarah has written a great article, "Scenes from a Community: Madison Co-op Housing Dwellers Share Space to Make a Place," that appears in this week's Isthmus (in the "Abode" pull-out section).

If you missed the print edition, you can find in on line here: http://www.thedailypa...­

Sarah, Kiril, Leona, and their housemates have been kind enough to host our raw potlucks on several occasions, so maybe you've been to their co-op house already!

Well done, Sarah!

Sandy J.
user 10388905
Madison, WI
Post #: 23
Great article Sarah! It was so informative, I read the whole article all the way to the end. That's some great writing when I find myself reading the whole article. Thank you Sarah & thank you David for letting us know about it.