addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Madison Healthy Vegan Meetup Group Message Board › Extra Raw Food World Order

Extra Raw Food World Order

Sue
user 8903081
Madison, WI
Post #: 10
Hello Folks,
I experienced a bit of an order mix up on a Raw Food World order. As a result I have the option to purchase my order again at a 20% discount w/ no shipping cost. I just don't need twice all that stuff is the thing, so I am wondering if anyone out there is interested in any of the following items.

1 x Certified Organic Raw Untoasted Nori, 50 SHEETS *SPECIAL* = $13.97
2 x [3-pack] Pacari Truly Raw Cacao Powder -1 lb *SPECIAL* = $75.42 (so this is 6 1lb. pkgs)
1 x Living Tree Organic Raw Tahini, 16oz *SPECIAL* = $10.47

I need to decide soon, so I can get back to their customer support team. The order is already in transit, so no adding items.

Peace,
Sue
David
user 8829766
Madison, WI
Post #: 192
Hi Sue!

Thanks for the offer. I'd take the Nori and the Tahini if it's not too late. I'll email you too.

David
Sue
user 8903081
Madison, WI
Post #: 11
Hi David,

Consider the Nori and Tahini yours.

Still 6 lbs. of raw organic cocoa powder at $10.00 per pound. Any takers?

Peace,
Sue

Sonya S.
user 8857822
Group Organizer
Madison, WI
Post #: 48
Hey there Sue, I usually order 5lb at a time and I am low on cacao. I would be interested in all 6 lbs if we can find a mutually convenient way to execute the exchange! Any thoughts on that? I live and work on the West Side but may be willing to meet somewhere or whatever. Let me know your thoughts! smile to chocolate!
Sonya S.
user 8857822
Group Organizer
Madison, WI
Post #: 49
Hi Sue,

I did not hear back from you. Interesting how one can change their perspective in a short amount of time. I am on a cleanse now and have decided to permanently reduce my use of chocolate and thus am no longer interested in the chocolate.

Peace,

Sonya