addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Madison Healthy Vegan Meetup Group Message Board › Donate a Dessert - Your Help Needed April 8th

Donate a Dessert - Your Help Needed April 8th

Ryan
user 29902232
Madison, WI
Post #: 2
On Monday, April 8, a volunteer team of Madison Raw Food Meetup members will be presenting a raw food dinner to UW students who make use of the Wisconsin Lutheran Chapel & Student Center located at 220 W. Gilman St. in Madison. The chapel & student center provides for students' spiritual needs while providing a safe place to study as well. In addition, the students receive a great meal every Monday evening and we have an opportunity to share our time and talents on April 8.

YOU can help by donating your favorite RAW dessert! What's your specialty? Vanilla? Coconut? CHOCOLATE!?!

Here's how it works:
1. Reply to this post with the name of your dessert
2. Create your favorite dessert
3. Drop it off at the chapel/student center on April 7 or April 8
4. I will make arrangements with you to return your serving dish as needed

Drop-off times are set from 3:00pm-5:00pm on Sunday, April 7 and
from 1:00pm-5:00pm on Monday, April 8

The drop-off location, once again, is the Wisconsin Lutheran Chapel & Student Center located at 220 W. Gilman St. Madison

Please post your reply by Monday, April 1. You can email me with questions or you can call or text me at 602.920.6971.

Thank you, in advance, for your participation!

P.S. - So far, the menu includes raw pizza, garden salad, and smoothies. If you have another favorite recipe that compliments this menu, feel free to prepare your dish of choice as an alternate to a dessert (suggestions: raw salad dressings, raw crackers with hummus/pesto) Do what YOU do BEST :)
furnaceoven
user 89292392
Madison, WI
Post #: 1
Hello Buddy.

I am New Here From dehydrator manufacturers Company. We Provide Custom Word Wide dehydrator manufacturers service as per client requirement. If you have any question about that are welcome.

Thanks.