addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Madison Healthy Vegan Meetup Group Message Board › Veggie Mom's group

Veggie Mom's group

Brianna
user 10839828
Madison, WI
Post #: 3
When I moved to Madison last November I was hoping to find a mom's group with other vegans/vegetarians and found that nothing really existed so I'm starting one. I have been vegan for 8 years and am raising my children vegan. I have two daughters, ages 6 months and 2 years. I really want my kids to have friends who eat the same way and have a similar view-point about food.
I have now met 4 or 5 like-minded mommies that don't want to fill their kids up with junk food... so I thought it would be great to get together and let our kids play and eat together, share recipes, ideas and support.
I will host the group once a month at my house in Middleton and we can take it from there and talk about if we want to take turns hosting and how often we want to meet, time/day ect. So if your a vegan/vegetarian/raw/healthy momma with young kids come over and socialize on Wednesday July 28th, 10am-12.
Brianna
608-669-7650