addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Madison Healthy Vegan Meetup Group Message Board › Moving to Madison, looking for massage job

Moving to Madison, looking for massage job

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi Everyone,

I'm moving to back to Madison after living in NYC for 10 years. In New York I have my own massage practice, but in Madison I'd like to find a massage position in a collaborative environment where I can work on a team. If you know of anything, please let me know or forward my website to interested parties.

I'm visiting in August and moving in October.

Thanks and see you all soon!
Sarah
http://www.SarahAweso...­
Sonya S.
user 8857822
Group Organizer
Madison, WI
Post #: 32
Welcome back to Madison Sarah!

Your website is awesome! I look forward to getting to know you. You sound very passionate about massage, rebounding and raw foods!

Cheers!

Sonya
A former member
Post #: 7
Hi Sarah,
welcome back, your website looks great and I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Kelly-Ann