addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Melbourne Advaita and Devotional Nondualism Meetup Group Message Board › New Ramana Maharshi Meetup group

New Ramana Maharshi Meetup group

Steven
user 11213314
Melbourne, AU
Dear Advaita group members,

I'd like to let you know that I have created a new Meetup group focusing on one of India's most revered saints, Ramana Maharshi. The group will get together for meditation, book readings, discussions, exchange of spiritual experiences etc. All are welcome, whether a Ramana devotee, follower of Advaita or self-enquiry (Nan Yar/'Who am I'?) or just plain curious to learn more about Ramana and his teachings. Membership is free and without any obligations! Please visit http://www.meetup.com/Melbourne-Ramana-Maharshi-Group/­ if you'd like to join.

Namaskar,
Steven