addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Metro Atlanta Coffee and Devotions Group Message Board › Metro Atlanta Coffee and Devotions! Our next meetup is coming soon :-)

Metro Atlanta Coffee and Devotions! Our next meetup is coming soon :-)

Dawn T.
user 9627091
Group Organizer
Stone Mountain, GA
Happy Sunday Java Sisters!!
I hope that you all are having a blessed weekend, and beautiful Sunday. We apologize for the delay in scheduling next meetup. We are currently in the process of reserving the room for the end of July. So be looking out for probably a July 27th meetup at the Tucker Community Center.

I want to shout out any new members that have just joined, and we cannot wait to see you at our next meetup. We had such an awesome time at the last one, and I know this one is going to be just as great. So mark your calendars, bring a friend, and come enjoy some Godly girl time :-)

God Bless You!
Dawn