addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Everyone!
I'm Charlotte and I'm a writer working on a poly-centric novel. I've gotten the go ahead from a publisher, which if you've ever written anything you know that this is pretty much the best moment of your life. I'm in that wonderful research phase being that my deadline is still four months away and the best thing I could think to do is hope that some of you lovely people would be interested in some discussions with me.

I'm poly, personally, but as we all know, every single one of our relationships is different. I have my experiences that will influence this novel the most, of course, but if I'm going to give the broad public a real, honest portrait of a poly family, I have to get down on my knees and beg for some others to help me out!

I'm located in Austin, but I'm willing to travel to you if you or your partner(s) would be interested in jumping in on this project. We could do a dinner meet or just coffee- whatever feels good to you.

I can't say how lucky I am to get the opportunity to publish a book featuring a triad family. Please help me make it the best it can be!

Best,
Charlotte
A former member
Post #: 28
I'm sure it's too late for your book. I have had very few poly experiences yet in my heart love many, even had an open relationship at one time; been in a tantric workshop where women moved from guy to guy making out and stroking c*.k. Loving one is inhibiting, loving many is freeing.