addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Metro-Austin Polyamory-Positive Relationships Group Message Board › Looking for Good Advice

Looking for Good Advice

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello,
I am new in a poly relationship and am seeking confidants who are successful in their poly to maybe help us iron through some of the issues we are and will run into during the course of our foundation development. Please seriously helpful people reply. We are not looking to be ridiculed or molded into your idea of a poly. Just seeking suggestions that may help with these issues.

Thank You
A former member
Post #: 20
In my limited and few experiences, focus on the love and good feelings and hopefully the rest will work out.
A former member
Post #: 2
smile Thank you for the kind and inspirational words. I am looking as I said for confidants that may be able to listen to our issues and offer advice on things that did or did not work in their own relationships. I would love to open up to some knowledgeable people so I'm willing to offer my private email for future communications.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hello, I just joined this group to share and learn. Due to the age of this post and the fact that the comments show "Former Member" I am unsure if anyone will notice my post. I am looking for others to speak to about poly so I'm posting anyway. Reach out if you can.