addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube
Joshua C.
user 112062732
Group Organizer
Willow Spring, NC
Post #: 8
Hello out there! As many of you have noticed (especially because you have so many), we do buttons around here. In general, these buttons are given out as a reward for winning games or doing other awesome things. So here is a thread for tracking both "unlocked" buttons and also as a place to discuss the ideas for future buttons.

Current Known Buttons:

The Official MeetUp Button - Everyone gets one of these bad boys. They're sequentially numbered so that every one is unique! Feel free to gamble, buy, sell, trade your pins.

Be hired as a Mill Bartender and serve at least one alcoholic beverage to a thirsty game night patron.

"This one's on me." Buy a fellow gamer a beer/drink of their choice.

In kind recognition of donating at least $5 to our MeetUp.

In kind recognition of donating at least $15 to our MeetUp

In kind recognition of donating at least $25 to our MeetUp

The Love Pin. MeetUp at a MeetUp.

Game Buttons
For spacing sake I'll simply put all the buttons achieved for playing various games here. If you have specific questions, just ask.

Joshua C.
user 112062732
Group Organizer
Willow Spring, NC
Post #: 10
So I've discussed a few times at some of the recent meetups about new buttons. I think we'll use this thread as a means to suggest games that we've played that deserve to have a button.

It's just not feasible for me to make one for every game so what we'll do is nominate a game and if it gets at least 4 supporters then I'll make one. I encourage everyone who's interested in buttons to "Track this discussion" so you don't miss out!

Shawna C.
user 70919712
Willow Spring, NC
Post #: 21
How about Sequence and Exploding Kittens.
Joshua C.
user 112062732
Group Organizer
Willow Spring, NC
Post #: 12
I actually already have one for Exploding Kittens! We'll let Sequence run through the votes.