addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Missouri Triathlon Meetup Group Message Board › anyone transfering their tour de kirkwood bib?

anyone transfering their tour de kirkwood bib?

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm new to tris (my first was new town this weekend) and I was told the kirkwood tri is a good one for newer people to do. Unfortunately it's full... but i'm trying to see if I can magically get in it if someone is bailing on it...

Let me know!
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm new to tris (my first was new town this weekend) and I was told the kirkwood tri is a good one for newer people to do. Unfortunately it's full... but i'm trying to see if I can magically get in it if someone is bailing on it...

Let me know!

Can't help you with Kirkwood, but the Alligator Creek tri in O'Fallon is August 14th!!!

Paul