addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Missouri Triathlon Meetup Group Message Board › IMWI Bike Course

IMWI Bike Course

Bryan H.
user 10288086
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 1
One way or another I want to do IMWI in 2010. On-Line signups are today starting at noon, which I plan on trying to do. If that doesn't workout, I may do the Team in Training route or beg borrow or steal to go get in.

Early in 2010, I will looking for a couple of crazies to drive up to Madison, WI ride IMWI bike course and drive back.

I am figuring something like this:

4 am departure, 10-11 am arrival, ride til 5 - 5:30pm. Then head back same night back around Midnightish. I figure if we have 4-5 people, we can break the driving/gas expense up.

The biggest issue is weather, hey WI is cold in the Winter! So I'll throw this idea out, I'll offer my Honda Odyssey as a vehicle.

Whatta think?

Bryan
Bryan H.
user 10288086
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 2
Bump?! Anyone interested?