Josh with DXE Properties will host an hour long live webinar. Josh will lead you through case studies featuring a deal a month. We will pull back the curtain and get deep into the numbers. Josh will highlight some of the specific opportunities, nuances, and challenges that have been encountered with each property. Webinars will range from an in depth case study to a Q&A with guest speakers sharing their experience in the industry. This will feature properties across multiple markets, of various deal sizes and profiles.
Webinar Login Link: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/jeitingon
Some Multifamily Benefits:
• Cash Flow: The ability to generate residual income
• Economies of Scale: Efficiency in operations and size hedges against vacancy.
• Power of Leverage: Your tenants are paying down your mortgage, creating equity for you.
• Significant Tax Benefits: One of the few remaining investment strategies that provides you with tax advantageous income.
• Inflation Hedge: Buying fixed assets that produce income provides you with long term protection
• The ability to use a professional management team: Allowing you to leverage professionals with decades of property management experience
• Create and/or Preserve True Wealth
Josh Eitingon is the co-founder of DXE Properties. He brings a keen eye to each acquisition, identifying opportunities for growth. With a focus on optimizing property performance, Josh works closely with management to drive each business plan.
Prior to DXE, Josh founded JAE Property Group. JAE was born with his first real estate investment, a 20-unit distressed property in Cincinnati, OH. Josh oversaw all major operations of the company and was instrumental in all phases of acquisition, asset management, and investor relations. Through JAE, Mr. Eitingon and partners established a portfolio of multifamily investment properties clearly fitting into a well-defined investment strategy.
Prior to JAE, Josh was one of two members on the acquisition team at URS Capital Partners, a real estate investment company located in Huntington, NY. Josh was an integral part of the company’s growth from its infancy to the purchase of over $100 million dollars’ worth of multifamily real estate.
Josh is a Chamber of Commerce award recipient. He is a graduate of the University at Albany and resides in Long Island, NY.